A patient may be referred by:
Completing our online form below
Writing us a letter
Calling us on 01264 362892
Upon receiving your referral, our patient care co-ordinator will make contact with your patient to arrange a convenient appointment for an initial consultation. This allows our team to fully assess the needs of each patient and to direct their treatment and care in the best possible way. Since every patient is different, it is only possible to accurately set the cost of individual treatment plans following a thorough assessment. We will then provide the patient with a written treatment plan and, before commencing treatment, we will usually see the patient for a follow-up consultation to check that the treatment plan meets with the patient's wishes.
For restorative cases, treatment planning will take into consideration the prognosis of each individual tooth. It is usually necessary to have articulated study models made so that a detailed assessment and analysis can be made of a patient's occlusion prior to finalising the definitive treatment plan.
At the end of the treatment process, we will then return the patient back to you for your continuing care and provide you with a written report of any treatment that has been carried out.
To help assist us with the referral process, we would be most grateful if you could include any relevant history and recent radiographs with your referral. Any radiographs will then be returned to you at the end of the treatment.
Minor Oral Surgery Referral (Private)
Denplan / Simply Health Minor Oral Surgery Network Referral
- patients who have private medical insuranceand who are referred by their GP or dentist contact simply health who verify he condition and their insurance cover
- simply health contact denplan with their insurance details
- denplan contact patient and confirm nearest oral surgery network dentist
- Denplan contact oral surgery network dentist with verbal details of the patient followed up with a secure email
- With in two working days practice, make contact with patient and offer an appointment
- Following assessment, practice offer treatment appointment asap